Saturday, August 2, 2008

What next?

I've still got things spread across my floor. I think I'm reluctant to put them away because it will signal the end of something I planned and obsessed about for close to a year. 

That and I'm notoriously house work phobic. 

Okay, not really. But it's been such an up up up kind of year I think I'm experiencing a bit of the doldrums right now. I wanted to draw your attention to this site: 


There are some awesome videos linked on the site and I'd like to thank my dear friend Belle for providing the link. 

I am still sorting through photos, and am dismayed to discover my skills with a digital camera are somewhat lacking. Makes me wish I'd lugged the old Nikon F3 down with me. Ah well, there are images tucked away in my Hippocampus ready to be pulled out and lovingly recalled in all their glory. 

Is it too soon to start the campaign for an XF 3?




This was what went up causing much squealing and yelling at 9:00 am, the morning of the Premiere. 


No comments: