Friday, July 18, 2008

All I want for Christmas......

Not Christmas, you say? Sure feels like it to me. And no chance that the unwrapped package will contain another pair of socks, or a flashlight, or a can of soup (i know someone who got a can of soup from an aunt for Christmas once -weird).  

This gift is perfect. Tailor made for the fans. Our collective inner fan girl/guy. New fans. Old fans. 

By this time next week I (and so many others of the X File world) will have opened the gift Chris, Frank, et al have for us. I realize that many more people aside from fans will watch this film, but this gift, if I read the press and comments from the creators correctly, was in a sense, given to the fans. All the fans. New and old fans alike. 

Where do i send the thank you notes? 


No comments: