Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Strange!

It was the strangest, most exciting thing to see my post from Big Light in my feed, nestled next to the post about the same subject. 

Okay, maybe it's only notable to me. 

Did you all see that? The information about the LA Premiere? I am so over the top excited! I had fretted that it would be some sort of a contest and I would panic, screw up, and miss my chance. But lining up? All nighter? This i can do. 

Is there a Starbucks nearby? I'll be a little grouchy by 5 am without my coffee. So, in case someone was inclined to drop by with a cup or two -- just milk please.

So, what does a fangirl wear when she plans on doing an 'all nighter' on the streets of LA to gain one of those seats? 

Yes, I was awoken several times in the night wondering just this thing. You see, i'm still struggling with the whole packing thing. Usually i take a carry-on as I hate to wait for baggage, but those trips are easy to pack for. 

BC is easy. West coast casual. And layers. Always a sweater for the nights as it usually cools down here. Actually, I'm always a little cold and I've been known to sport a turtle neck in the summer. But now I've got to plan for this night on the street thing.

Do I wear a dress? Jeans? Will it be hot all night? And where will i brush my teeth in the morning? Can we spell each other off and still hold our spots? 

Will there be singing? I've been warned about this spontaneous singing thing. I just hope it's something I know the words to. But i should warn you all, I'm a terrible singer. Even my husband says so.

Just no Kumbaya.  

Please.











No comments: