Monday, July 14, 2008

The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry.....

Well, I meant to do my essay. Really. Does it count that I opened the word.docx and looked at it? The temptation to watch the Wonder Con panel and a couple of episodes with the new introductions by Chris and Frank were far too tempting. I was resisting, and then my husband said, 'aren't you going to watch it?'

So, it was his fault.

I watched Bad Blood. Just had too after that lovely Gillian/David exchange. And Post Modern Prometheus - one of my all favourite episodes. I just love it. The imagery is gorgeous, the ending just about perfect. I think it was Chris who said he thought it was one of their best endings. I agree. 

And today I've got to get the first draft of my paper finished. I've asked one of my sons to hide the DVD on me. 

I have very little willpower when it comes to the X Files.

*insert fan-girly squee* here ...... 5 more sleeps till I leave!

No comments: