Thursday, July 17, 2008

Two More Sleeps ~ and I've got THE list

The packing list that is. 

Yes, my dear sister finally relented (amazing what begging can do), and said, "okay, here you go. But I don't expect you to follow it." 

Oh, sister, ye of little faith! Sometimes siblings only remember you in context of your younger self; I don't think she ever forgot how much stuff i used to haul around with me in my early camping days. 

So, there is now some order to the clothing strewn about my room. 

And I've got all my piles neatly in envelopes, labelled and tucked away, all ready to go. 

I finally have narrowed down what i want to bring with me on the off chance i can get a signature or two.......i mean, besides Alex's well travelled t-shirt. I want to bring this:


Do you think they'll confiscate it if I do? 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about this and it is really the perfect thing to bring. I don't see how they could be even remotely upset that we pilfered signs. To me, the act doesn't scream "psychotic fangirl" it screams devotion.

- Alex